Friday, August 26, 2011

Is this the future?

Posting for Maria Vasquez, who was having technical difficulties:


One of the things that I found interesting was the main character Lauren. One of the things I liked about Lauren was that she was being realistic about what was going on around her. What I did not line about the book was the discussion about religion. I believe that religion is important, but I do not normally read such material. Another thing that was very interesting was the relationship between Lauren and her brother Keith. She was upset with him for what he has done specially for killing people. At the end she did the same thing for the same reason “survival”. Early on, I found that she was different from the other characters from the beginning but, she ended up being an average dreamer just as the all others.

M. G. Vazquez
Bridges to the Future Program

No comments:

Post a Comment