Monday, May 9, 2011

50 Years From Now...

Hello my name is Alexis Carrillo I am a freshmen at CSULA. Also enrolled in Jenny Hicks English 101 class. Which i enjoy English 101, look forward to attending class every tuesday and thursday. I am not from Los Angeles, Ca I live and stay in Palmdale,Ca which is about 1 hour and 3o minutes from Los Angeles. But I must say I Prefer Palmdale over Los Angeles, because it is much cleaner, environmentally friendly, less people and more close nit. In professor Hicks class we learned a lot these past months about the environment, pollution, industrial pollution,oceans,poverty,global warming ,pesticides,water,food corporation, religion and the environment but our main one that we are studying is "THE ENVIRONMENT" . Also we watched movies, read books such as Parable of the sower by Octavia E. Butler, read articles, wrote many essays. I really started to appreciate after we saw movies, wrote many papers on the Environment it made me realize " wow this earth isn't perfect unless we take care of our environment" but we all can do this by cleaning it, taking care of it. I say the world in 50 years would be pretty interesting I think we would be still the same living on earth but with no electric flying cars, or everyone relying on computers and electronics. And we will NOT be like Wall-e the movie by having someone take care of us. We will still be the same but just with better inventions and pricier things. But if we do not take care of the Environment we will soon be swimming in trash, no one would be carrying about the earth and we would be like bums just sitting and sleeping and walking around trash every where and is that what we want ? um NO! so we must start taking care of the Environment, actually appreciate what God has given us.
Thanks for your time Sincerely,
Alexis Carrillo "ThatAlexis"

No comments:

Post a Comment